Most library materials may be renewed (have their due date extended) twice.
Materials may be renewed...
- Online at myaccount.pleasantonlibrary.org
- In person at the library
- By phone at (925) 600-1342
Follow these steps to renew your materials from your online account:
1. Login to your account using your Library Card Barcode Number and PIN
2. Click your Name in the upper right corner
3. Renew specific titles by checking the box under the "RENEW" column next to the title(s) you wish to renew, then click the "Renew Marked" button:
4. Renew all titles by clicking the "Renew All" button:
5. When a renew is successful, a RENEW message will display in the "STATUS" column, along with an updated due date.
You will not be able to renew an item if...
- The title has been requested by another patron
- The title has been recently checked out
- Your fines or fees exceed $20.00
- A title on your record is 10 or more days overdue