The Library’s Lawyer in the Library service offers free legal help on the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Each person will receive a free 15-20 minute consultation with a member of the Alameda County Bar Association.
- Appointments are by lottery
- Registration is from 5:30 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Names will be selected by lottery at 5:50 p.m.
- You must be present when names are drawn
- Appointments begin at 6:00 p.m.
- 12 names will be chosen
- There will be no waiting list
For more information please contact the Information Desk at (925) 931-3400, option 4