Discover & Go is an online Library service providing free and discount passes to a wide variety of Bay Area museums and other cultural destinations.Use your library card number to access Discover & Go. View the growing list of participating cultural destinations under Participating Partners.
How Discover & Go Works
- Watch the 1:30 minute tutorial video to see it in action.
- Search by date if you know when you want to go.
- Search by venue name or location if you know where you want to go.
- Reserve your pass, and then print it when you're ready to go.
- Cancel your reservation (if you have not yet printed the pass) under your "Account" on the Discover & Go website.
- Discover & Go passes are available to Pleasanton Public Library cardholders age 16 and older
- Valid ID is required for admission with passes to venues
- Cardholders can have 2 active reservations at a time
- Passes can only be cancelled if they have not yet been printed
- Passes can only be used by the person named on the reservation
- Passes can only be used on the reserved date
- Passes cannot be photocopied
- Each individual venue determines how many passes to the venue are available to the Library, how many passes to the venue can be used per library card each year, and the specific terms of the offer
- Discover & Go allows reservations for 3 calendar months at a time. On the 1st of each month, new passes become available.
Article is closed for comments.