Please be advised: requesting and borrowing materials with LINK+ will be disabled until further notice.
You may return LINK+ materials to the external book drop, now open 24 hours a day. The Library will adjust due dates and waive any fees. We appreciate your cooperation in these disorienting times. Stay safe and in good health!
LINK+ is a consortium of public and academic libraries owning 14,000,000+ items. Patrons may request materials that are not found in the Pleasanton Library's catalog, or which are currently checked out, from other libraries using the LINK+ service
- Item availability is determined by the owning institution
- In most cases, items will arrive within 3-5 days
- You must have a library card to place requests
- Loan period is 21 days
- There is no fee for placing a LINK+ request
- Replacement cost for a LINK+ item is $115.00