LINK+ is a consortium of public and academic libraries owning 14,000,000+ items. Patrons may request materials that are not found in the Pleasanton Library's catalog, or which are currently checked out, from other libraries using the LINK+ service.
- Item availability is determined by the owning institution
- In most cases, items will arrive within 3-5 days
- You must have a library card to place requests
- Loan period is 21 days
- There is no fee for placing a LINK+ request
- Replacement cost for a LINK+ item is $115.00