Paws to Read provides children in grades 1-5 the opportunity to read to a therapy dog certified by the Valley Humane Society.
- Runs for six consecutive weeks during the fall, winter, and spring
- Runs for four weeks in the summer
- Two 25 minute reading sessions are offered each Tuesday evening during the program
This popular Library program welcomes drop ins on a first come, first-served basis.
- Children not formally registered are encouraged to come to the library on the night of the program and add their names to a drop-in waiting list.
- Check the Paws to Read flier for more information regarding specific dates and times.
For more information, contact:
Paws to Read Coordinator
(925) 931-3400, ext. 3