Field trips are designed:
- To introduce children to their library
- Familiarize with library resources and the Dewey Decimal System
- Provide a library card
- Encourage participation throughout the year, at special events and during the annual Summer Reading Program
Field trip activities include:
- A tour
- Entertaining stories
- Free time to look for books and check out materials
- A special book detective treasure hunt is included in extended field trips designed for grades 3 and up.
Pleasanton teachers are invited to call or email Vicki Moog (925) 931-3400 ext. 4419 to schedule class field trips.