Please be advised: the library remains temporarily closed.
You may return library materials to the external book drop, located on the wall to the right of the main entrance. The book drop remains open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The library will adjust due dates and waive any fees during you may have incurred during the shelter in place order.
We are NOT accepting donations of any kind.
We appreciate your patience and understanding in these disorienting times. Stay safe and in good health!
Submit Your Question
Click "Got a question?" to fill out a form and send your question
Send Us An Email
- Curbside Pickup Services
- Member Services (library accounts and cardholder services)
- Information Services (programs and services for adults)
- Literacy Services (ESL and language tutoring)
- Children's Services (programs and services for children ages 0-13)
- Meeting Rooms & Display Cases (reserve a meeting room or display case)
- Teen Services (programs and services for teens ages 14-18)
- Library Director (contact the Library's director)
Contact Us By Phone
|Member Services:||(925) 931-3400|
|Information Services:||(925) 931-3400, option 4|
|Literacy Services:||(925) 931-3405|
|Children's Services:||(925) 931-3400, option 3|
|Meeting Room Bookings:||(925) 931-3400, option 2|
|Telephone Renewals:||(925) 600-1342|
Pleasanton Public Library
400 Old Bernal Ave
Pleasanton, CA 94566