With your library card, Pressreader gives you free, unlimited access to thousands of newspapers and magazines in over 60 languages
Follow these steps to gain access:
- Navigate to pressreader.com or download the Pressreader app
- Click the user icon link in the upper-right corner of the screen
- Click the tan-colored "Library or Group" link
- Search for and click "Pleasanton Public Library"
- Enter your library card and PIN in the last window
- You can create an account to receive instant updates on your favorite publications
Please note: You may see a message that reads "Complimentary access for (x) days" or similar. This simply means you'll need to follow the above steps again after "x" number of days to gain access.
You can also get instant access to Pressreader on your device whenever you're at the library!