Get a selection of handpicked titles from Library staff with "Book Bundles" ...
You can pick up one or more bundles during our "Sidewalk Holds Pickup" service times:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 1-6 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m.
Follow these steps to pick up your bundle(s):
1) One hour before you depart for the library, text the following information to 925-922-5830:
- Full name
- Library card number
- Book Bundle number(s)
Book Bundle Numbers
- Baby/Toddler (10 books)
- Preschool (10 books)
- Grades K and 1 (10 books)
- Grades 2-3 (5 books)
- Grades 4-6 (5 books)
- Grades 7-8 (5 books)
- Teen Surprise Bundle (5 books)
- Adult Surprise Bundle (5 books)
- Adult Romance Bundle (5 books)
- Adult Mystery Bundle (5 Books)
- Chinese language family bundle (5 books)
- Spanish language family bundle (5 books)
2) Pick up your bundle with your last name on the tables under the white tents in front of the library. The books will be checked out to your library card, and will be due back in three weeks.
If you want to decline any of the titles in the bundle, simply place them in the book drop and we will check them in after the four day quarantine period.