Please note: As we are focusing on providing the community with expanded library hours, Sidewalk Service has been suspended as of July 26. Patrons who are not able to come inside the library may request curbside assistance by calling us.
The Pleasanton Public Library is pleased to provide remote printing at no charge. Send your print job from any Internet-connected or Wi-Fi enabled device, such as a smartphone, desktop, or laptop, for pick up inside the Pleasanton Library during Open Hours.
Library Open Hours
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. -5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
Please follow these steps to send and pick up your print job inside when the Library is OPEN:
1) Send an email with the document to be printed attached. If you want to print an email, forward the email. Once you send your print job, it may take up to 15 minutes to arrive in our print queue.
- For Single-sided Black and White prints, email email@example.com
- For Double-sided Black and White prints, email firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Come to the Library the same day that you send your print job. Enter the Library and find the "Print Release Station." Using your email address, release your print job. Pick up your print job from the printer.
3) Total number of pages will be limited to 20 pages per patron per day. Please use double-sided printing whenever possible.
How Print Pick-Up Works
- Print jobs may be sent 24 hours a day. However, printing and pickup will only occur during Library OPEN Hours. Print jobs received outside of Library Open Hours will be available for printing for up to 24 hours.
- No editing or reformatting will be provided.
- We do not offer color printing.
- Google Drive Users: If you wish to print a document from your Google Drive, you will need to download the document from Google Drive and attach the downloaded file to the email you send to us. A link to the document in Google Drive will not work.
- Use will be governed by the Library's Public Access to the Internet Policy.
Questions: Send an email to our Sidewalk Services team: email@example.com