The library is open for "Grab & Go" service ...
Please read the following information carefully, as it lists the library's open hours, requirements for entering the building, and service availability. Not all services are available during the library's reopening.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 12 p.m.-6 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Sunday & Monday: Closed
- Sidewalk Services will continue to be offered
Safety requirements for entering the library
- A health screening is required for entry
- Face coverings are mandatory for all patrons ages 2 and up
- Six feet of social distancing must be maintained at all times
- Visits are limited to one hour or less
- All children under the age of 12 must be in direct supervision of an adult
- Capacity is limited to protect the health and safety of community members and staff
- Check out books, DVDs, magazines, and CDs
- Pick up materials on hold
- Access public computers, faxing, scanning, and printing, with limited staff assistance
- Obtain a library card and manage Library accounts
- Sidewalk Service
- Take-Home Laptop Lending
- Chairs and tables for reading and studying
- Interactive toys for children
- Extended research assistance
- In-person programs
- Used book sales
- Study rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Donation of materials