Starting Monday, July 26, the library will be open for normal operating hours ...
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Friday & Saturday: 10 a.m. -5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1-5 p.m.
- If you're not able to come inside the library, click here for information on curbside assistance
Please read the following information carefully, as it lists the library's requirements for entering the building, and service availability. Not all services are currently available.
Safety Requirements for Entry
- Face coverings are mandatory for all unvaccinated patrons ages 2 and up
- All children under the age of 12 must be in direct supervision of an adult
- Consumption of food or beverage inside the library is not permitted.
- Check out books, DVDs, magazines, and CDs
- Pick up materials on hold
- Access public computers, faxing, scanning, and printing
- Obtain a library card and manage Library accounts
- Sidewalk Service
- Chairs and tables for reading and studying
- Take-Home Laptop Lending
- Interactive toys for children
- In-person programs
- Used book sales
- Study rooms
- Meeting rooms
- Donation of materials